Our Promise and Commitment to You
Our 34-Point Marketing Plan and Service Pledge
When you list your home for sale with us, we put our marketing action plan
and our promise and commitment to you in writing and sign it. We are sure you will be pleased! As required, we guarantee the following:
OUR MARKETING PLAN
- We will professionally represent your house to the Realtors' Association of the Palm Beaches' Multiple Listing Service. As a result, your house will be exposed to over 5,700 REALTOR members.
- We will install our distinctive, eye-catching yard sign where applicable.
- We will prepare and distribute artistic flyers so visitors remember your house long after touring it.
- We will personally discuss your house with all sales agents in our office at our weekly meetings and distribute our flyer to them.
- We will professionally create, produce and mail a postacard about your house to your neighbors. They often have friends who have admired theneighborhood and are looking to relocate.
- We will include information about your house in our monthly e-zine, Smart Moves, distributed to over 250 past clients, current clients and businesses in the community. This has been an extremely effective marketing tool for us.
- We will maintain a photo and data concerning your house on our personal, award-winning website with direct contact ability for further information.
- We will include your house in our weekly Hot List of Hot Properties distributed to over 50 qualified buyers currently searching for houses in the Jupiter and north county area.
- We will place advertisement of your house in the local newspaper classified section.
- We will advertise your house regularly in the real estate magazines you often see offered for free at supermarkets and retail shops.
- We will advertise luxury and estate hoouses in our Fine Homes Collection magazine distributed throughout South Florida.
- We will hold public open houses according to your wishes. We have innovative concepts for attracting potential buyers.
- We will conduct Broker open houses according to your wishes to familiarize area REALTORS with your property.
- We will produce a virtual video tour of your property available for potential buyers to view on our personal website, The Keyes Company/Realtor's website and Realtor.com, a highly-popular Internet site.
- We will submit your property for exposure through our relocation service.
OUR SERVICE PLEDGE
The Marketing Action Plan above is our commitment to you! We will
work hard to represent you in the prompt sale of your home at the best
possible price. Our goal as real estate consultants is to educate you so that you can make the best possible informed-decision about your property.
- We will assist you in determining the best possible price to sell your house in today's market and update you as needed to reflect changing market conditions and trends.
- We will review various financing options and aid you in determining which best enhances the saleability of your house.
- We will supply techniques and tips that will help you showcase your house.
- We will generate a book of neighbohood and home-specific information for buyers to peruse while touring your house.
- We will follow up with all parties that have shown an interest in your house seeking feedback.
- We will make every effort possible that all buyers have been pre-screened as to their ability to qualify for the purchase of your house.
- We will submit to you a weekly accountability report on the activity that is generated from our efforts to expose your house to buyers.
- We will provide you copies of advertisements that we have used to market your house to buyers.
- We will provide the necessary hardware to allow the secured access to your house of prospective buyers accompanied by fellow REALTORS.
- We will provide you with an estimate of expenses and your net proceeds that apply to the sale of your house.
- We will answer all inquiries from all prospects and REALTORS in a timely manner.
- We will present to you all offers made on your house.
- We will assist in the critical and delicate process of negotiating:
- Terms and conditions
- Mortgage process
- Possession date
- Title transfer
- Administrative requirements
- We will keep you advised as to the progress of your sale.
- We will work hard to handle any situation that may arise with mortgage bankers, appraisers, underwriters, inspectors, purchasers and other agents during the entire transaction.
- We will meet with home inspectors, termite inspectors and appraisers to provide the least amount of inconvenience to you.
- We will, when applicable, provide assistance for a relocation out of the area.
- We will provide proven moving tips and techniques.
- We will be your ears, eyes and faithful REALTORS throughout the period from placing your house on the market to the successful day the sale closes.